Tuesday 24 January 2012

Visualization - An Incredible Healing Story

I do hope that my stories of miraculous healings, and how they came about, plus some metaphysical meanderings as well as my daily life, will fill your days with hope, healing, creativity and the Great Mystery.
Cheers

C.M.W

Another Incredible Healing Story

This story is taken from my book on Health,  A Pocket Full of Gold.  My book also includes my own magical healing from advanced ovarian cancer.  This particular story though is about someone who had been sent home from hospital to die as she had very advanced Cirrhosis of the liver. Please allow yourself to absorb the story as it demonstrates the body`s capacity, and yearning, for healing.

Taken from Chapter 11 "Visualisation"    A Pocket Full of Gold  page 217by Christabel Mary


The ambulance pulled into our drive. A lady, who obviously was very sick, and in excruciating pain, was helped very slowly to the front door. I quickly went to her aid, and sat her down on the couch. I then arranged some soft pillows behind her back and lifted her legs carefully up on to the couch.
  When I was sure she was comfortable, I pulled my chair close to her so that she did not have to strain when she spoke. The lady was extremely ill, and it was very obvious that she had liver failure as her whole body was bright yellow, including the sclera of the eyes. I could see that she must have come straight from the hospital as she still had the patient details tagged around her wrist. My heart went out to her.
    "I am dying," the lady said breathlessly. "Oh the pain." Holding an extremely swollen liver, she gently leant closer and whispered, "They have sent me home to die. There is nothing more they can do. I cannot keep any food down and the pain is horrific. Can you help me?"
    "The doctors were right in saying that there is nothing more they can do." I said, with a twinkle in my eye, "but, there is quite a bit YOU can do."
   I could see by her body language that she was willing to try to help her situation. I continued: "The mind is unbelievably powerful and can have an enormous input on the owner`s health. Where there is passion for healing, and a good imagination, anything is possible." 
I immediately remembered a large brown mole on my left hand.
  About two years previously, one of my sons, and his mate, had borrowed the mate`s mother`s car, without asking. Kids do these things. I can remember taking my mother`s Morris Minor for a spin around the block. I was 14 and my folks had gone out for the afternoon.
  Anyway the mother was furious and reported her child and my son to the police.
  'Mr Plod' came to our home to see my son ........ My son who was very well behaved compared to all the other kids was copping it............

I actually was furious at the attitude of the policeman. Really furious. anyhow back to the story

  ........ I wiped off the extra paint from my hands and realised that the tiniest of brown moles, on my hand, had grown, in that hour, to a mole the size of my pointer or first fingernail! This was an eyeopener for me. My anger had released who knows what chemicals in my body, and my immune system probably had not had the time to respond. Incredible.
  Now back to the story.
    "See this mole?" I said, showing her my hand. "Go ahead and touch it."
 The lady touched it and then looked up at me, wondering what I was leading up to.
    "You can see that it is attached and that there is no flaky skin. It looks like a beauty spot. Come back tomorrow, and this will be gone. I`ll show you the power of the mind." The words flowed out of my mouth without me really thinking about what I was saying. "The mind can do anything, and you, still have your mind in tact."
  I stopped speaking for a second or two, in order to let my words sink in. "I have taught visualization for many years now......."

  Cutting the story short I asked the ambulance man to bring the lady back the next day at ten o`clock

  That night I sat myself on the couch and did some intense visualization, seeing my huge fixed mole GONE. I placed my right hand over my left, so that the mind could focus on the spot, and then I got down to business. I stayed with this focus for about twenty minutes. When I was finished, I lifted my right hand off the left expecting the mole to be gone. It wasn`t.
    "Oh dear. You have to leave mole, the lady will be back in the morning and you have to be gone," I said to my unconcerned mole, with a worried feeling inside.
  This, I kown, all sounds a little mad. I knew anything was possible, including the removal of my mole, as I had seen healings happen, umpteen times.
  The next day my mole was looking quite happy with being fixed to my hand. Not loosing any faith, at ten past nine, I sat down again to repeat my visualization of the night before. After twenty minutes, again, I lifted my hand only to find the mole still there.
    "Oh gosh, she`ll be here soon," I said to myself, starting to feel a bit foolish. "I think I will quickly vacuum the sitting room before she gets here."
  When all else fails, I resort to vacuuming. My mind always forgets to worry, and thoughts also disappear as I suck up God knows what, into the vacuum cleaner.
  Well I did the vacuuming and everything looked nice. I had already picked some flowers to liven the place. They were featuring, as usual, on the dining room table. I always liked the place to look clean, colourful and welcoming.
    "I had better put this thing away. I wonder what time it is?." It was five minutes to ten. I bent down to pick up the vacuum cleaner and guess what, I realised that the mole on my left hand was no longer there. It had completely gone!
    "What a blessing and Thank You," I murmered gratefully, as I shoved the vacuum cleaner into the hallway cupboard.

VISUALIZATION, IF FILLED WITH PASSION, CAN REMOVE PHYSICAL PROBLEMS

The lady in question had been diagnosed with advanced cirrhosis of the liver. Her liver was enlarged to three times the normal size. Using visualization, within a week her liver had reduced its size by a third.
   She insisted that I went to the doctor with her, when she went for her planned weekly appointment. She excitedly said to the doctor, "Look, my liver is not so big, and I am now able to keep food down."
  The doctor replied with a know-it-all smirk. "That, my dear is your liver shrinking. This is what happens when your liver dies. It shrinks."
Unpeturbed by his negative tones, the lady then asked,
    "Say I was to heal. How long would it take for my jaundice to disappear?"
The doctor thought she was in denial, and repeated her fate, then added, "If you were to heal, which at this stage is impossible, it would take weeks, possibly months to rid yourself of all that bile."
  The lady and I left laughing, as we knew she was healing, not dying. This particular lady had always worn a ring on her fourth finger. It had a stone, which to me, looked like a moonstone. When she had first come to me, a week earlier, it was a milky cream colour. Now there were flecks of emerald green and scarlet red shining brightly in the middle of the stone!
  My new found friend told me that she had been given the ring when she was young. In those days it was full of colour, as it was a fire opal.
    "It lost all its colour years ago. I thought maybe it was because of the dish washing detergent I use."
She was delighted to see the colour coming back again. The stone must have been picking up her energy. This meant that she was definately healing!!

True. The lady completely healed within a few weeks. Not only were her liver tests okay, but all her jaundice had disappeared as well. Her ring was also back to its full colour.

CONCLUSION. The body, just like a child, loves undivided attention. It thrives on love.

By the way I happened to run into this lady about four years ago. She still had no signs of any liver problems! This was about twenty years after her sickness was transmuted.

If you are interested in different types of healing  'miracles' please check out some other true stories on this blog. 
eg.Posts
 Monday 12 th December 2011 "A Miraculous Christmas Healing Story
 Sunday 24th July  "When is a Nightmare Your Best Friend?"
 Sat. 2nd July 2011  "Instantaneous Healing"

Next time I will share with you how to get results with visualization

Until then
Happy Reading,
Cheers CMW

2 comments: