Monday 21 September 2015

Satsang - Who Am I?

                                                 WHO AM I?  
                                      The watcher or the watched?
                                         The actor or the director?

WHO AM I?
                                                 Am I my clothes?
                                                 Am I my parents?
                                                 Am I my job?
                                                 Who am I?

                                       IN SILENCE I AM EVERYTHING
                                       The voice and the song
                                       The forest and the tree
                                       The raging river and the silent spring
                                       The starlit sky and the deep blue sea 
    
             
Who am I?
 
 Meditation removes the 'I'
No body, no mind
Peace beyond all understanding 
Healing

In the silence, the music of creation sings

The Question is "WHO AM I?"
What we focus on we become.
One pure thought-pattern can change 
our physical, emotional and spiritual journey.

Walk softly and lovingly
Caressing each moment
As life caresses you

Why not focus on oneness  -  peace, compassion, love, beauty
And begin to 'be' & see a different reality.
Trillions of atoms in the vastness of 'space'. 
Nothing solid. Nothing defined.
Movement and interaction.
Forever changing and rearranging
Slipping in and out of the real 'me'.



This equinox (happening right now) can open windows and doors, ushering in new possibilities driven by our imagination and emotional thought patterns.

Creation is truly fascinating
and, we are part of it!
Love to you , and yours,     
Enjoy,    CMW


No comments:

Post a Comment