Wednesday 27 May 2015

A Long-Distance 'Calling` and Another `Miracle` Healing.


DISTANCE and TIME DISAPPEAR

A NEW STORY WOVEN - Healing Takes Place
 
A New Story Woven


Clairsentience and Telepathic Communication Saves The Day

Friday 5pm ... I needed a night of 'me` time. 
My whole week had been hectic. I was renting, &living in, an old motor mechanic`s shed in Far North Queensland that had somehow evolved into a Community Centre, and the last week had been really full-on. People came to the Centre searching for the meaning of life as well as coming for guidance re health or `hands on` healing. People also came to access the library which was filled with literature on sustainability, gardening, complementary healing and meditation, yoga, Tai Chi,  etc. The Shed, known as The Living Planet, was open seven days a week and was a free service to the public.
Yes, a little fresh air would be nice.

My very good friend, and partner-in-crime, said he would open up the 'Living Planet' the following morning as he would be there anyway, doing his sculpture.
Great. By 6pm I was in his car listening to Maria Callas whilst traveling to my friend`s place at Trinity Beach.

That night was exactly what I needed. Sleeping under the stars with the sound of the sea gently rhythmically washing up on the nearby beach. Paradise.


Saturday Morning On Saturday morning I woke up feeling refreshed and awash with the sounds of nature. It already was a beautiful day and the smell of fresh coffee was calling me. I threw a sarong on and headed for the kitchen where my friend was preparing some paw paw for breakfast. 
As I walked towards the kitchen some numbers kept repeating themselves in my head. I wondered if my friend knew something about these numbers
  "Hey E...  do you know what these numbers stand for?" I asked my friend, as I headed for the coffee "feels and sounds like a telephone number" I continued "..... and ... it feels like Sydney. Do you know anybody who is sick in Sydney?"
My friend said she didn`t know of anybody who was sick in Sydney and that the numbers meant absolutely nothing to her. 
I was no wiser why I had the numbers in my mind  so I decided to drop them and enjoy my friend, good coffee, paw paw, yoghurt and freshly made meusli - after all this was my time-out.

Sunday Morning Sunday morning I woke up in the Shed to the sound of birds chirping and the telephone already ringing. I slid down the ladder, answered the phone, put the kettle on and quickly jumped in the shower and immediately started singing. 
Strange, I heard myself singing those numbers again - the same ones as the morning before. My subconscious had sang the numbers! 
  I must admit that I do usually wake up with a tune in my head  and when I spontaneously burst into song the words usually give me a run-down of the day`s activities or the day`s emotional happenings that will come into play. Numbers though, had never visited my mind in this way before. The feeling around the numbers was still Sydney and maybe, just maybe, was a phone number??  
Sunday was very busy indeed and the numbers once again were forgotten or pushed aside.

Monday Morning
On Monday morning the numbers showed up like headlines in my mind. As soon as I woke up they were there LOUD and CLEAR. 
Knock three times and the door will be opened and indeed it was. The numbers had showed up three days running there now seemed to be an urgency to act on the situation quickly to find out whether the numbers were in fact a phone number. You see the numbers did not have any area code numbers. I quickly ran to the phone and started dialing the number for Telstra inquiries.

   "Yes, there are two telephone numbers with that number," the lady from Telstra explained. "There is one in Sydney and one in Melbourne."

I thanked her for her help, and time, before hanging up and then looked at my clock.  It was 7.30am. "I think I will wait until 9am to ring, and I will ring the Sydney number," I thought to myself. "If someone is sick they should have had breakfast and maybe a wash by then." 
I looked over to the bench where my Final Telstra notice was. This latest notice had a big red stamp on it that said DISCONNECTION if bill not paid immediately. You see, The Living Planet was about selfless service, compassion and trust and at the moment I had no money at all. People could leave a donation, but I never thought about money or donations, as I would be only thinking of the patient`s health and well-being. When I felt compassion and was focused on the patient it never entered my head to point out the donation tin! I mainly lived off and out of my garden. I did not, for the life of me, know how I could pay the bill in time. I thought I could anyhow get by without a phone, after all, nobody had phones in the past and they survived.



9am  ringing Sydney and not really knowing why. Possible sick person?
 
  "Hello, P  from ....Hair Products, how may I help you?" The woman who answered the phone asked.
I was shocked and felt confused. A business number? How embarrassing. Strange. Oh well, just go for it. 
   " Sounds strange but, I have had this number in my head for three days, and as I do distant healing I thought someone around that number might be sick." I blurted out. Then after momentary silence, and to my surprise she then said,
   "actually, this number is the private number of a lady who is very sick indeed. She is in hospital and at death`s door. She is dangerously ill and the doctors think she will soon die."
   " It most certainly feels like this is a calling for healing," I explained. " So, could you please ring her family and ask them if they are okay with me doing distant healing for her." Then I  added, " if it isn`t okay, could you ask them to ring me reverse charges to let me know. I will be happy with whatever they decide." 
The lady said she would pass on the message immediately and before hanging up she asked ,"and where might I ask are you ringing from?"
    "Yungaburra, in Far North Queensland" 
    "My God, that is unbelievable. I most definitely will contact them straight away." she whispered, before saying goodbye.
        
Four Days Later 
Four days later the 'sick' patient rang to thank me. She had made a complete recovery and wanted to know how I could have known that she was sick etc etc. The lady couldn`t understand how I had `heard' her phone number, especially when she lived so far away in Sydney! "How could that happen?" She kept asking.
I explained how the spiritual aspect came into it  and how, in truth, we are all connected and are made up of energetic vibrations that tickle and mix with all aspects of creation. 
Her soul (higher self) had called out for help and my antennas had picked up her soul`s call (vibrational pull) for healing! In truth there is no distance or time. 

Two Days Before Phone Disconnection
The Postie delivered the mail and I was opening my letters. The second one was a letter from a friend in Brisbane. As I opened his letter a cheque fell to the floor. "What on earth is this?" I said out loud. I knew my friend in Brisbane had no extra cash at all and was actually struggling financially. I never ever spoke to him about my finances and he had NO idea about my telephone bill being long overdue. I looked at the cheque, picked up my telephone bill, looked at his cheque again and then again the bill. I could not believe my eyes! - The amount on the cheque was an odd amount of dollars and was the EXACT AMOUNT OWING TO TELSTRA!!! By the afternoon the money was in my bank account and the next day I wrote a cheque to Telstra!!
My friend had been tapped on the shoulder by Mr Big Ears and his higher self - his subconscious - had been tickled and awakened to my need of money to pay my telephone bill! 

When I phoned to thank my friend in Brisbane (& to tell him that the cheque  actually was the exact amount owing to Telstra) he told me how he happened to have extra dollars. He explained that his sister in Melbourne had sent him some $ so that he could fix his very long drive up as it needed a grader etc etc. After paying for his drive he had some dollars left over so he decided to send the rest on to me!! Perfect timing indeed. The `Powers that Be` are capable of perfect timing and accurately delivering what is needed!!

Miracles happen every day to those that open their eyes, ears and heart. Ask and you shall receive!! Do good works - from your heart - with faith, trust, love and compassion and your movements, and emotions, are felt and heard within the ONE MIND of our Creator -  Mr Big Ears!
There is no sense of distance when we use the telephone. Most people have never thought about how sound can travel long distances through the telephone!! 

Did you know that Prayers, within the silence of the mind (God-space), travel long distances, across seas, over mountains. If one believes that their prayers are heard and surrenders the worry, pain, anger and fear to the Creator then healing can start to take place.



The Distant Healer
First and foremost The Thought Behind Healing must be Filled With Light - A High Unselfish Vibration That Connects With The Universal Mind - God`s Mind
One clear uninterrupted thought driven by compassion is asking God (Divine Source)) for "the healing of the body, mind & spirit - whatever is for the patient`s highest good." 
The act of surrendering to the Divine, who knows and vibrates to perfection, is like the Amen after prayer. The healer`s thanks seal the prayer and in so doing sets the vibration of healing in action.

The Healer Is The Channel For Healing
Doubt and/or attachments to the way one thinks one should heal as well as the lower ego believing that it is the healer who is doing the healings, creates a resistance and therefore interferes with the Divinity of the situation and the quality of healing. 
The universal law RESISTANCE = PERSISTENCE stops the natural flow of creation and therefore healing.

LOVE, TRUST & COMPASSION connects the healer to the source and also the patient to the source (God).

For me, prayers are answered and miracles take place over and over again. I have faith in the whole unseen Divine system. Just like when I plant a seed I have faith in that seed and therefore know that it has the potential to grow into a huge tree which in turn will bear fruit, provide shelter and produce more seeds. You see that tiny little seed is filled with Divine power from day one. If Divine Laws are not broken then the power within the seed is free to expand, express itself  and grow into a tree.

Well, this was a really long-winded blog post so thanks for taking the time to read it all. In the next two blog posts I will recall more stories of unusual healings.

Until then tune in (in stillness) and ask the Creator for healing to be sent to someone who is suffering. Ask for healing of the body, mind and spirit - whatever is needed for his/her/their highest good.  Maybe for the people of Nepal? Maybe for your son, daughter, mother or neighbour? 

                    LOVE IS THE GREATEST OF ALL HEALERS

Love is the driving force behind the healer and the healing essence.
Open your heart and do it! Don`t bother asking whether they received the healing, or not, as if you are sincere (not trying to manipulate anything to your way of doing things, or personal needs etc) they would have received healing in some form. After all the Creator knows more than us. Just be grateful for being you and for being able to help in some way. Trust and give thanks. Your heart will feel happiness. Love in action ...... Soul Food.

Until next time
May love be your best friend
Cheers CMW


 


 




 






No comments:

Post a Comment